US YOUTH FLY FISHING TEAM ANNOUNCES WESTERN CLINIC
August 19 – 21, 2016
The US Youth Fly Fishing Team, in association with the Cabela’s Outdoor Fund, is proud to announce our “Colorado Clinic” the third in a series of four clinics held throughout the United States. The main purpose for holding these clinics is to introduce young anglers to the exciting sport of Competitive Fly Fishing. This clinic is made possible by a generous grant from the Cabela’s Outdoor Fund.
**CLINIC LIMITED TO 20 ANGLERS **
**COST $290.00**DUE BY JULY 7, 2016
**See Registration Details Below
The clinic will focus on the main topics of competitive fly fishing. Listed below are a few areas of interest which will be covered and taught with “hands on” support
- Competitive regulations regarding lines, leaders and tippets.
- Regulations for flies, (how many, how big, discuss legal and illegal materials.)
- Competitive Czech or “High Stick” nymphing techniques
- Competitive lake venue fishing techniques
- Conservation Symposium on the Blue River
PLEASE NOTE: WE EXPECT THIS CLINIC TO FILL QUICKLY.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM AND SUBMIT THE REGISTRATION FEE.
Participation in the clinic is on a first come, first serve basis. The Registration Form is a link provided at the end of this announcement.
A complete agenda regarding the clinic will be provided to registered participants by July 1, 2016.
Team USA Youth Representative/Organizer
Jonathan Sheetz, USYFFT, Inc.
The Clinic Includes
- World class instruction and fly fishing venues
- All meals and lodging. Two participants per hotel room
- Transportation to venues during the Clinic
Beaver Run Resorts, Breckenridge CO. www.beaverrun.com
Parents are welcome to reserve a room.
- Brian Kimmel www.briankimmelflyfishing.com
- Josh Miller
- Joe Humphreys www.livethestreamfilm.com
- Current USYFFT Team Members
Basic Clinic Information
***If your angler will arrive later, please contact Jonathan Sheetz with an estimated arrival time.***
Check-In Friday August 19, 2 to 4 PM Beaver Run Resorts
Transportation will be provided for participants to the venues during the event only. Parents/guardians may rent a car in Denver if desired, or use one of the local shuttle companies listed below.
Checkout 2 pm Sunday, August 20 following the conservation symposium in Dillon CO.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION July 7, 2016
Please complete the Registration form online using this link: http://goo.gl/forms/1UaPiHC062W4N0vB2
Checks made payable to USYFFT, Inc., should be sent to:
John Ford, President
P.O. Box 751
State College, PA 16804
ATTN: Colorado Clinic