2020 Northeast Clinic (Pennsylvania)
Out of stock
2020 Northeast Clinic
Rescheduling due to COVID-19 from original date of April 17-19, 2020 to date TBD.
Port Matilda, PA
***REGISTRATION IS NOW FULL***
Fill out this Document to be added to the waitlist
Godspeed Events & Lodging
7897 S Eagle Valley Rd, Port Matilda, PA 16870
April 17, 2020
1 p.m. Note: Please let us know if your youth angler will be arriving late.
April 19, 2020
Additional information for the Clinic
Each angler is expected to bring the following items. This is a minimum. Please contact the Event organizer with specific questions.
- Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Towel and Toiletries (toothpaste, shampoo, etc.)
- Appropriate clothing
- PFD (Personal Floatation Devices) are encouraged at all US Youth events
- Fly rod – 10 ft to 11ft 3 or 4wt is competition standard 9’ or longer rod will work in 5wt to 3wt. Appropriate line and reel to match.
- Chest waders and boots
- Chest Pack or Vest
- Polarized Sunglasses (to see the fish and for eye protection)
- Flies – a selection of dry flies, nymphs, terrestrials, and streamers. Subsurface flies should be weighted with lead and or copper and tungsten beads. Manufactured barbless flies are preferred. Please note – we will work on fly selection at the clinic.
- Tapered leaders – some 9’ 3x,4x, and 5x factory tapered leaders are a good place to start.
- Tippet – 3x through 6X fluorocarbon tippet. We suggest Cortland.
- Hat- for sun protection and helping with spotting fish.
- Rain Coat / Wading Jacket
- Net – Frabill brand nets are the most often used. http://frabill.com/landing-nets/trout-nets/3672.html
- Bug Spray
- Sun Screen
- Fly Tying equipment and materials encouraged but not required
Tucker Horne, Organizational Team Manager, email@example.com
Kalvin Kaloz, Head Coach, firstname.lastname@example.org
Gordon Vanderpool, Team Instructor, email@example.com
Josh Miller, Operational Team Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org